[Artemisia] Schedule for Baron's Champion

Starr & Cross Reardon starr.cross.reardon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:33:49 CST 2015

Greetings Friends,

This is the schedule for the event. Keep in mind that it’s all subject to
change should Mr. Murphy (Murphy’s Law) crash our party.

9:00       Doors open

10:00     Morning Court

10:30     Sitting in State

11:00     (or earlier ) Set up A&S

12:00     Lunch (until all is gone)

1:00       A&S Judging beings

               Armor Inspection

2:00       Lists Begin (Heavy and Rapier)

               Children’s Activities

3:00       Dessert Judging Begins

4:00       Youth Championship

               Dessert Bar opens (might be nice to save some for the kids-
sugar them up & send   them to court )

5:30       Evening Court

There will be random Bardic jam sessions in the A&S room. Bring your
instruments and voice and jam!  We can do Bardic activities after court or
go to Perkins for a group dinner.

HL Cayleidh bean Tirenbard

--
"If I do not somehow perceive you as intrinsically connected to me, it is
much easier not to care for you. Similarly, if I not perceive the natural

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May
the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
traditional Irish blessing