[Artemisia] Masked Ball Fast Approaching!

Kayla Williams kmwilliams0802 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:56:59 CST 2015

So Much for family friendly. Why does Arn Hold just assume that people have
babysitters? Looks like we WON'T be going since our children are not
welcome. 0 points for Arn Hold, my kids had fun last year. Doesn't look
like we will ever play in Arn Hold again if this is your idea of family
friendly SCA events.

Gwendolyn Aka Kayla Williams