[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 136, Issue 7

danoman1000 . danoman1000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:16:18 CST 2015

Wow, that is rather unwelcoming.  Maybe the person who wrote
that doesn't understand budget constraints.  Or maybe he/she had a bad
experience with unsupervised children.  In either case, I wouldn't judge
the entire barony on the words one person wrote.  But if your mind is set
on avoiding Arn Hold, you can come play with us down south.  I can't
promise we'll join in on the disliking the moose lands, but we'll try to
get your mind off of it.  And bring that brother of yours.  He's a fun guy.
Sneferu
Spouse of the Youth Officer of Cote du Ciel