[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 136, Issue 7

Kayla Williams kmwilliams0802 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:34:45 CST 2015

Money is certainly one of the issues, the other being we have no more local
friends because they moved and even family has moved! There literary is no
one here to baby sit for us! No we have not had issues with every person in
the barony, just a couple handfuls including some in high power. We avoid
arn hold mainly because I was "attacked" on Facebook for throwing new ideas
out there and "attacked" at uprising by the former Queen's sister while I
was pregnant but no one did anything about it when we reported her. Weve
mostly played in thousand eyes because we have a few good friends in that
barony. I'm not sure how far south you are but we really want to try and
play in other areas as well. Both my husband and brother have promised
there are many good/fun places to play and I can't wait to see for myself.
I enjoy getting to know new people and I do have fun in the sca, I just
also happen to voice my opinion when I feel something is wrong and that is
why many in our barony have an issue with me. I do not believe in keeping
things "secret" or "private" because then nothing gets done about it. The
main thing that i don't think anyone is realizing is that I feel like my
children and us are being punished just for the fact that they are children
and we have no access to any babysitters and couldn't afford them even if
we did. It is just not fair that we paid for a family membership 10 months
ago and cannot use it at every event now.
Gwendolyn