[Artemisia] Personal message, Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 16:02:22 CST 2015

Greetings unto the Populace of Arn Hold and beyond,

We are currently going through a real life matter with our family which is
diverting time and energy away from things happening within the Barony and
Kingdom. We will endeavor to attend to our duties to the utmost of our
ability, but we ask for your understanding and patience. As we regularly
say, "Real Life comes first, Everything else second."

To answer a few questions that may come up:
One or both of us will be in attendance of The Masked Ball, Jan 24th, as
previously planned.
At this time, We are not in need of assistance, We just need some time and
your understanding.

If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us PRIVATELY
at BNB at Baronyarnhold.org
We will not discuss this on any public forum, other than this e-mail.

In Service to the Dream and the FUN,
Sir Fernando de Santiago, Baron
Duena Syeira Caminante, Baroness
Barony of Arn Hold