[Artemisia] Dancing!!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Mon Jan 19 11:03:13 CST 2015

Hello everyone,

We wanted to remind you of the dancing schedule this weekend.

Everyone knows how crowded Events can get and how easy it is to lose track
of time.  We have a lot of things going on during the evening and in order
to make sure there is ample time for all, we would like limit the evening
dances to *just* dancing as much as possible.

No worries though - if *anyone* doesn't remember a dance, we will most
assuredly walk through the steps.  However, the time to learn and perfect
the dances will be from noon until 4pm.   We will go through each set as
many times as we can and who knows, even I might be tired of dancing by the
end of the day.  ;)

And just in case you forgot the lineup - you can download it here:
http://www.baronyarnhold.org/Dance_files/Dance_Steps.pdf

Morgan and Ursula

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved