[Artemisia] Fwd: T&C Dancing and Music

SirMLL at aol.com SirMLL at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 23:48:09 CST 2015

Greetings!

There will be dancing at Talon and Crescent War!  There is an  opportunity
for you to get involved.

We still are looking for more dance teachers.  If possible, it would  be
nice for each teacher to choose a set of 4 - 5 dances, teach them as a  class
on Friday, then lead that set at the Grand Ball Friday night from 8 - 10  pm.

We also need musicians, including also simple percussion.  Contact  me for
details or to make suggestions!.

And of course we need dancers.  Join the Friday classes, come to the  Grand
Ball Friday Night 8 - 10 pm.  There will be more casual dancing  also
Saturday night from 8:00 - 10:00 pm.

 Suggestions or questions?

Msts Bengta Rolfsdotter
_bengta1 at aol.com_ (mailto:bengta1 at aol.com)
Facebook:  Talon & Crescent Dance 2015 Unofficial
Facebook:  (sic) Karen Hustom