[Artemisia] Sat Jan 31st Combined Southern Cook's Guild meeting

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:51:32 CST 2015

Greetings one and all.

The combined cook’s guild for Artemisia’s Southern Region is this coming
Saturday at the home of THL Allgeretza in Roy.

I am happy to fill my van with cooks – so if you need a ride, let me know.

I plan to leave about 11 AM Saturday and return after we finish enjoying
our efforts.

While I can pick folks up, if there are several of you, I may suggest a
meeting point near either I-15 or Legacy.

If you want a ride, call me at home 801-572-6458 and leave a message with
your name and phone # and I’ll call you back.

In Addition:

Please RSVP to allegretza at yahoo.com and ladygwynnyth at aol.com  right away so
they know how many bodies are coming and how much food to buy!

Allegretza and Maitress Gwynnyth planned a Lenten menu.  Cost about $5.00
to cover the cost of ingredients.

 IF the weather is nice, we might cook something outside, if not, we’ll
have to cook inside.

The Basic Menu is

Fried fish with 2 or 3 sauces

A casserole of salmon

Salad of roots

Cress in lent

Pickled cabbage served with mustards

Pea soup

Comparison dish         Blancmange - both Lenten and non lent style

Frumenty by Casamira

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Former Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!