[Artemisia] Fwd: [ARNHOLD] New site!!! - Raptor war is coming and it's going to be awesome!

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:21:32 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Arlen Andrew Donald dreadgerbil at gmail.com [ARNHOLD]" <
ARNHOLD at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Jul 11, 2015 12:19 PM
Subject: [ARNHOLD] New site!!! - Raptor war is coming and it's going to be
awesome!
To: <arnhold at yahoogroups.com>

RAPTOR WAR IS ON AND NOW WE HAVE A BETTER SITE!!! It's more conveniently
located for those coming from Utah and a few other areas. And we would love
to have you join us for this incredibly special event. Starting Noon on
July 17th through 19th.
It's last minute, but you are going to want to take the time off for this
one. It will be a truly fun event at a great site with a lot of stuff to
do. Including things you may never have done before!
Come join us to watch our Beloved Baron and Baroness step down and
celebrate as our soon to be Baron and Baroness step up.
Food, fun, an assassins tourney, fighting, shooting arrows, thrown weapons,
playing shinty, bardic and, of course, all the people you know and love
having a great time.
*Niagara Springs State Park 2136 Niagara Springs Grade Wendell, ID 83355 -
I-84, exit 157 near Wendell, 8.5 mi. S.*
Please go to the facebook even and RSVP if you possibly can. We want to
make sure that you get a good spot to enjoy it all.
Trailers and RVs are allowed on site, but we recommend ones smaller in
stature so that the last section of your drive is easy and comfortable.

If you have any questions contact one of the autocrats -
Aonghus Boithwell - dreadgerbil at gmail.com
Ursula De Strattone - diane.j.donald at gmail.com

  __._,_.___
  ------------------------------
Posted by: Arlen Andrew Donald <dreadgerbil at gmail.com>
------------------------------
•  Reply to sender
<dreadgerbil at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20site%21%21%21%20-%20Raptor%20war%20is%20coming%20and%20it%27s%20going%20to%20be%20awesome%21>
•  Reply to group
<ARNHOLD at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20site%21%21%21%20-%20Raptor%20war%20is%20coming%20and%20it%27s%20going%20to%20be%20awesome%21>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ARNHOLD/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcjFzcTlyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzNjYzODc5Nw-->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ARNHOLD/conversations/topics/26138;_ylc=X3oDMTM2YWZwZTB0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BG1zZ0lkAzI2MTM4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzNjYzODc5NwR0cGNJZAMyNjEzOA-->
(1)

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: ARNHOLD-unsubscribe at eGroups.com
 Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ARNHOLD/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbjgwaG01BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQzNjYzODc5Nw-->

 [image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkY25qbmVqBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDM2NjM4Nzk3>