[Artemisia] 50th Year?

Elaine Higgins idunasnorra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:07:32 CDT 2015

I really want to go, but it's a very expensive proposition, since I am no
longer physically able to camp.  So that means motels for the length of the
event, plus on the road there and back again.  I do have some friends and
relatives I could stay with in a couple of spots along the way, but staying
for the whole event would still be expensive!  Still thinking about it.
I'm sure it will be a wonderful event!  I went to both 25th and 30th year,
and was very glad to have attended both.
   Iduna
idunasnorra at gmail.com