[Artemisia] So?

Hastings Sanderson hodgepatch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:22:16 CDT 2015

Don Elyas Tigar is our new Arts and Sciences Champion
Lady Marguerite filleresse de saie is our Reserve Arts and Sciences Champion
Lord Teirbard ap Gwalchmai is the Novice Arts and Sciences Champion
Lady Victoria Eisen is the new Archery Champion
Master Bjorn Hrafnsson is our new Thrown Weapons Champion

It was a lovely event with outstanding competition.