[Artemisia] To the Chirurgeons of Artemisia

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:28:02 CDT 2015

Greetings Unto the Chirurgeons of the Kingdom of Artemisia from Their Royal
Majesties Ronan and Clare.
As you know, our Society is closing the official Office of the
Chirurgeonate on August 10th. On Saturday, August 8th at Baron's War We
invite all past and present Chirurgeons within Our Kingdom to please join
us in Court to allow us to recognize you and Thank You for your service to
Artemisia. You have done Our Kingdom and your fellow Populace Members a
great service by attending to Artemisians in need, and we truly appreciate
your dedication and skills.
For the Glory of Artemisia and its Generous and Talented Populace,
TRM Ronan & Clare