[Artemisia] Baron's War!

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Tue Jul 28 09:49:00 CDT 2015

There has been much talk from the Great Barons of Artemisia about the earning of war points during fighting or archery and dispersion of resources (and possible theft of said resources...). Some among us may be thinking "How can I help my Barony to secure victory in this WAR!"

Have no fear for your efforts and support can most certainly be put to good use! At Baron's war it is possible to purchase or earn resources for your Barony! Pool those resources together (by yourself or within your group) and you can use those resources to purchase settlements worth 1 war point or cities worth 2 war points!

The cost of resources is as follows:
1 Sheep Resource Card = $1 or 1 hours of service to the event
1 Grain Resource Card = $1 or 1 hours of service to the event
1 Brick Resource Card = $1 or 1 hours of service to the event
1 Wood Resource Card = $1 or 1 hours of service to the event
1 Ore Resource Card = $2 or 2 hours of service to the event

Service options would include helping with youth activities, setting up thrones/moving throne, running a tournament, sitting the exchequer table, attending/guarding our Royalty or Nobility as assigned retinue (see their head ladies for assignments), performing in a bardic, etc.

A settlement = 1 brick card, 1 grain card, 1 sheep card, and 1 wood card
A city = 3 ore cards, 2 grain cards.

All resource cards will be available at the Exchequers table for purchase or for reporting your service. Resources can also be traded for settlements and cities at that same table.

If you have questions please see Aingeal.
All proceeds to benefit the Kingdom General fund.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.