[Artemisia] Baron's War Resource Clarification

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Fri Jul 31 11:20:01 CDT 2015

Good morning everyone.  There have been many, many inquiries about how someone who is not able to attend Baron's war might be able to purchase resources for their Barony.  I am very happy to hear so many want to help ensure their Barony's victory in this WAR!!!

Fundraiser rules prevent me from doing "pre-sale" on resources.  In fact, the very use of the word causes all kinds of hand slapping.  Ouch!  However, if your group wanted to name a designee whose job is to take up say... a collection.  Well that collection could be brought to Baron's war and used to purchase said resources at the event.  I have already verified with Kingdom the veracity of this proposal and got the thumbs up.

If, by chance, you don't have a designee in your area, you may send your check to me and I will hold it for your barony until the event and ensure your Baron and Baroness receives your offering.  They can then decide which resources your Barony needs.  If you find yourself in this situation please send me an email (or PM me on facebook) and I will give you an address.

astephens at nelsonlabs.com

So...collect away!  If you need further clarification please let me know.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.