[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar Survey

gregero gregero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:09:05 CDT 2015

There have been a grand total of 3 comments sent to the financial comments
email address. All of those have been received by the Kingdom Financial
Committee.

I believe there is an attempt to schedule some time at Uprising to have a
dialog, but as one can imagine, lining up the schedules of TRM, TRH, the
Kingdom Seneschal and the Kingdom Exchequer may prove difficult.
Additionally since the feedback has been so sparse, it sends a message to
the KFC that there isn't as much interest as was once thought.

Also, one of the questions asked previously was the publishing of the full
financials, that should happen in the same time frame as last year I would
assume, which was the September edition.

YIS,
Gregory