[Artemisia] Kingdom Financial Crisis

Diane Donald diane.j.donald at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:00:01 CDT 2015

I think there are many Artemisians out there who don't know this list
exists.  I only found out about it recently, and have been playing for
several years.  If this is considered a more official method of
communication (as it probably should, since many choose not to use
facebook), I would think it would be more widely publicized.

Ursula de Strattone

Find social networking, blog, and etsy links at www.
<http://goog_1339990995>about.me/diane.j.donald