[Artemisia] Kingdom Financial Crisis

gregero gregero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:58:23 CDT 2015

It's not just this list, from what I have seen Facebook has caused declines
in usage in almost all other forms of online communication in regards to
the SCA. I think the fact is Facebook has a ton of tools that make
communication more robust and of course it won the social media war in
general. Certainly it has its downsides, I personally tried to quit it, but
too many things I wanted involvement in moved there.  The biggest cost of
course is privacy.  The best solution in my mind is something like a
Facebook clone, specifically for the SCA, without the baggage Facebook
brings. That's a pipe dream though.

Gregory