[Artemisia] Loch Salann Baronial Pavilion Top

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Mon Jun 22 18:07:10 CDT 2015

At the end of 2014 the Barony of Loch Salann purchased a new canvas top for our pavilion. The old one was approximately 10 years old and in constant need of repair. The new pavilion top is in use and looks fantastic.  We would like to sell off the old top to help recoup some of the cost of the new top.

You may ask yourself "why on earth would I want to buy an old canvas top?" Good question. While the canvas is in need of repair and is old, it is not completely spent. If you have the time and know how it could be repaired to be used as a 20 X 30 pavilion (though you would need to purchase poles and ropes). More reasonably it could be purchased and re-purposed. It could be cut and made into smaller pavilions or sunshades or re-purposed as a ground cover for a tent.

If you are interested the Barony is asking $600. Please email me with any questions you may have.

exchequer at loch-salann.org<mailto:exchequer at loch-salann.org>

YIS,
Aingeal

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.