[Artemisia] Loch Salann Defender's Tourney basket auction update

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Tue Mar 10 13:08:23 CDT 2015

Have you had a chance to put your basket together for the silent auction?

Defender's is four days away so if you have any questions please let me know.  I have been asked one question several times by several people so I thought I would answer it here:  "Do the items for the basket auction need to actually be in a basket?"  The answer is nope.  The basket will help keep your items together so they don't get mixed up during bidding.  However, if you don't have a basket you could use a bag or tie the items together with a ribbon or simply place them on the table.

All proceeds collected from this auction will be used to help pay for an indoor fighter practice space during the winter months.  So, don't let the basket hinder your desire to donate.  If you have any other questions, please let me know.  Looking forward to see you all at Defender's Tourney this Saturday!

aegthelionswife at gmail.com<mailto:aegthelionswife at gmail.com>

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.