[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Feast Reservations

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:36:22 CDT 2015

Greetings.
As the feast steward for Crown Tourney, I would like to know how many folks
want to eat at this celebration of the hunt!  The menu includes hearty fowl
soup, pork pie, leg of lamb and prime rib, along with things like bread,
butter, veggies and dessert.

To make sure there is enough foot to MEAT everyone's needs, please go to

http://artemisiancrown2015.weebly.com/reservation.html

and fill in the requested information.
No pre-payment required, but tell me how many folks want to enjoy this
feast.

Thank you SO MUCH.

YIS,
Casamira
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!