[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 140, Issue 1

Diedre Arzy sophiaivarsdottir at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 16:42:10 CDT 2015

I would be available as an Archery Marshal.  Most likely for a few hours Wednesday and/or Thursday.
Thank you,
L. Sofia Ivarsdottir
Shire of Bronzehelm Archery Marshal
Archery Warrant #803

 Subject: Artemisia Digest, Vol 140, Issue 1
 To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
 Date: Monday, May 4, 2015, 11:00 AM

 Send Artemisia mailing list
 submissions to
     artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     artemisia-request at lists.gallowglass.org

     artemisia-owner at lists.gallowglass.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Artemisia digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Archery and Thrown Weapons at Uprising
 (Starr & Cross Reardon)
    2. Re: Archery and Thrown Weapons at
 Uprising (Starr & Cross Reardon)
    3. Re: Archery and Thrown Weapons at