[Artemisia] Baronial Polling for Barony of Arn Hold

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:52:15 CDT 2015

Greetings Unto the Kingdom of Artemisa from Their Royal Majesties Ronan &
Clare

We wish to share with you that a polling of the populace of Arn Hold was
held this weekend and We congratulate Sir Balenor and Her Ladyship Teaghan
on being chosen to become the next Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold. They
will be invested at Raptor War on July 18th. We would like to thank Don
Gomez and Lady Merrin for their willingness to step up and volunteer to be
candidates for this position and to TE Fernando and Syeira for their three
years of service as Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold. Both sets of candidates
were very well supported and we appreciate the populace of Arn Hold for
braving the winds this weekend at the Barmaids event to cast their votes.

For the Glory of Artemisia and the continued prosperity of Her Baronies

Ronan Rex
Clare Artemisia Glorianna