[Artemisia] Intro to Voice Heralding at Uprising

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed May 20 19:21:15 CDT 2015

Oooh, I want to take that class.  I have no idea about Voice Heralding...

-Braden (who once upon a time long ago gave Dunkr his first pointers....)

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
http://www.james-gang.org/wolfpack/Braden/index.html
(Brad Wolf)
If you say "gullible" slowly enough it sounds like "oranges."