[Artemisia] test

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Thu Oct 1 07:51:24 CDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: Jennie F <fiamettatrastevere at gmail.com>

This email group is nice, and it's still utilized sporadically but it's not
required that information be posted to it. Never was.

Fia

Never is such a long time...

There was a time that the Aerie was in fact the primary source of information and opinion exchange.  This pre-dated web pages, and certainly pre-dated FB.

Does SCA, Inc. consider a FB page "official" now?

If you are willing to purposefully ignore a portion of the Artemisian populace who don't do facebook, then carry on. I didn't know that the Kingdom had so many people that we willingly would drop then out of the information flow...

Just cross post, is that so hard?

Alan