[Artemisia] Fwd: Winning or Just Not Losing?

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Thu Oct 1 15:04:36 CDT 2015

This ought to liven things up a bit ;o)  Well done, Your Grace

Cheaters aside (and yes, that is what they are) I'm a bit tired of those running the Tournament(s) announcing at the beginning that cheating will not be tolerated and then doing absolutely nothing about it.  Don't bluff, don't posture - just do the job as you swore you would when you took up the Crowns.

Either way, everyone - those who are Cheating and those who are just watching - knows what sort of behavior is acceptable in this Kingdom.

Morgan
Arn Hold

--
I'm not clumsy.
It is just that the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and