[Artemisia] Winning or Just Not Losing?

Illora illoraofthewestlea at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:20:16 CDT 2015

It isn't really JUST the King making decisions. It is a group of advisors (K
Seneschal and any other officer that is involved at the Kingdom or Baronial
level), the Queen, and if it's a smart K&Q, more advisors that make the hard
decisions. I think most of the people who win are smart enough to know they
don't know it all and have to have good advice from trusted people in the
kingdom to help with the heavy stuff. I was very involved in an infamous
Duke getting R&D and there was no ONE person make those calls. Most don't
even change laws without long discussions and considerations.
Illora

Personally I like the model I've heard described by a friend in Northshield.