[Artemisia] Winning or Just Not Losing?

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Oct 1 19:09:09 CDT 2015

Hit them harder is an answer,  and injury, may be the outcome.  So be
it, until we have another answer.
Some of the "Rino Hiders" very are well known, has the Chivalry
addressed this problem!
Perhaps, some armor is simply to good, to well padded.  Do we need max
standards as well as minimums?
A good video tape system.  With a review by all Chivalry attending, not
just fighting.
The first time a Crown was asked to resign a victory before stepping up.
And, a second Crown Tourney scheduled the following month, would be a
sufficient motivation to fight more cleanly!
After over 26 years of watching, I have no answers, only questions.
Ådne

--

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions; but everyone is not entitled to their own facts."

--Daniel Patrick Moynihan

---