[Artemisia] identifying cheaters

danoman1000 . danoman1000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:36:03 CDT 2015

I agree that the extreme public shaming that is documented, such as putting
someone in the stocks, would be very counterproductive.  But I think that
if a fighter heard an audience member yell "Take the Hit" that might
actually be helpful.  Then again I've only been in one combat tournament,
so I could easily be wrong.

Sneferu

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:55 AM, Cindie Green <illoraofthewestlea at hotmail.com

--