[Artemisia] Toys for Tots - Arrows Flight Nov. 14, 2015

KyneWynn/Sue kynewynn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:31:38 CDT 2015

Please join the Province of Arrows Flight at our annual Toys for Tots, our
traditional event where we, as a group, give back to the community. We are
excited to have an event that will be focused on leisure pursuits of the
middle ages, to whit: we will have a gaming tournament, we will learn
indoor and (weather permitting) outdoor games of the middle ages, there
will be dancing, marshal activities (rapier and heavy fighting), dancing,
children’s activities, and dancing, classes, bardic activities, feasting,
dancing, gaming; did we mention, dancing?

We will hold our Arts and Sciences championship and our Bardic Championship
during this event. Please watch our Facebook Event Page for Further
Announcements and Information.

We will be having a progressive feast at this event, beginning in the early
afternoon. We will be dining, as was often done in a medieval court, course
by course, the serving of food alternating with dancing and bardic
performances. Your site fee includes feast. (Off board feasting will be
available, and as gentles of a noble court, you will be honorbound to eat
food you have provided and not feast if you have chosen the off-board
option with the exchequer.)

Site: American Fork Senior Center, 54 East Main Street, American Fork, UT
84003. Site opens at 10:00 am and closes at 10:00 pm. Site is dry. Pets are
not allowed inside the building.

Directions: From I-15 take exit 278 American Fork Main Street, proceed east
until you reach 54 East, approximately one mile. The site is on the right.
Signs will be posted.

Fees:
Site Fees (Food Included):
Adults (18 +): $15 plus a new, unwrapped toy
Youth 6–17: $7 plus a new, unwrapped toy
5 and Younger: Guests of the Province

Site Fees (No Food)
Adults (18 +): $8 plus a new, unwrapped toy
Youth: $4 plus a new, unwrapped toy
Younger than 6: Guests of the Province

$5 non-member surcharges apply.
Make checks payable to SCA Inc., Arrows' Flight.
All toys collected will be donated to the Marines' Toys for Tots program.

Autocrat:: Mistress KyneWynn the Kind (Sue Fullmer)

Feast Stewards:
Lady Elizabeth du Fleur and Baronôssa Praxilla Taurina

Toys for Tots 2015 Feast Menu*

First Remove:

Meat filled hand pies
Mushroom filled hand pies
Selection of pickles

Second Remove:

Meatballs
Cheeses
Crackers
Deviled eggs

Third Remove:

Pork roast
Roasted veggies
2nd side TBD

Fourth Remove:

A selection of sweets including rosee tarts, and shortbread among other
items.

All day: hospitality table with drinks, hot and cold

*Substitutions may be made
Pllease contact Feast Stewards regarding special dietary needs.