[Artemisia] Fwd: [ARNHOLD] Demo - Museum Comes to Life - Sept 26

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Thu Sep 3 10:53:13 CDT 2015

Hello Artemisia!

Museum Comes to Life and Sir Etienne's 20 Year Prize Tournament are just a couple pf weeks away on Saturday, September 26th. Our lovely Autocrat, Baroness Engelinne, would like to know who will be attending and what size/how many pavilions will be there.

We are looking for fighters (heavy and rapier), dancers, demonstrations of all kinds - (Guild and individual) and people to sit around looking fabulous, answering questions. If you don't have a pavilion, but would like to set up in one, please be sure to let Her Excellency know that, as well.

If you would like to attend the Demo, but are in need of a place to stay - please contact me at chatelaine at baronyarnhold.org

Please send your plans for the day and pavilion size/footprint to vonfoxridge @ gmail . com and any questions regarding the Prize Tournament to mdvlman @ cableone . net

Thank you all VERY much!

Viscountess Morgan du Marc