[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium

ladygwynnyth at aol.com ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 16:51:39 CDT 2015

Kingdom Collegium
November 7 2015
Barony ofGryphon’s Lair

GoodGentles of Artemisia; as the days grow colder, the nights longer and we moveinside away from the Glories of WAR to the time of learning, sharing, anddeveloping of new skills. Come Explore and Learn New Arts, Sciences and MarshalSkills and Share your knowledge and skills with others.

The Barony of Gryphon’s Lair is pleased to Host this Year’sKingdom Collegium

We are excitedto have classes in the Fighting Arts, both Armored and Rapier, Scribal Arts andBrewing, and are looking forward to many more as the time draws near.

If youwish to teach a class, please tell us what knowledge you wish to share. Thesooner you submit the classes you wish to teach, the more word will get outabout your class and the better attendance you will have. The deadline tosubmit classes is October 19th.

All information will be availableon the website 2015artemisiankingdomcollegium.weebly.com
There is a event on face book but it links to the website to for the class submissions for, crash space request and much more

Site andClass registration will open at 9 am, site closes at 8 pm. Classes will startimmediately after a very short morning court. There will be a fundraiser Lunchthe proceeds to benefit the Kingdom General fund. Watch electroniccommunications for schedules and more information.

Site:     FirstPresbyterian Church, 880 28th Street, Ogden UT 84403. This is alsoGryphon’s Lairs winter practice site. The site will be DRY with an exceptionfor the Brewing Classes.
Directions: Take the Kings Highway (I15) toOgden exit 341 (31st st), go east until you reach Washington Blvd,turn Left (north), three blocks, turn right onto 28th street, 4 ½blocks and the site will be on the left. There is parking on the south (off of28th st) and on the east (off of Quincy ave)
Fees:    Adults 17 and older - $13.00;. Non-member surcharge of $5.00 applies.
Teens and children under the age of17 are guests of the Crown at no charge
Lunch, $5-$7 donation -Watch website for information
Please make checks out to Barony ofGryphons Lair, SCA. Inc

Event Steward/Class Coordinator –
Meistres Gwynnyth verch Morgan(Wendy Farnsworth)             gywynnyth13@ gmail.com
All information will be availableon the website 2015artemisiankingdomcollegium.weebly.com

 The Barony of Gryphons Lair offers a Challenge to theKingdom.
Assist us in increasing theKingdom Coffers.
The averageattendance at the three Kingdom Collegium has been 100 attendees, if we can get125 or more PAID attendees we will split the proceeds at 75% for the Kingdom.

********