[Artemisia] test

gregero gregero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:37:06 CDT 2015

Adding a wrinkle here. I've been an aerie reader for a long time. I'm not
an advocate of it being shut down, but I'm not against people using
whatever forum they feel most comfortable with, and I also agree aside from
the newsletter, the SCA is still got work to do on "Official" communication
via the web. However, I'd like to relay to the group that at least half of
this conversation has been filtered by gmail as spam for whatever reason.
The only reason I am seeing it is because people are replying to messages
without filtering previous conversations... which has been a whole other
set of debates over the years ;)

Gregory