[Artemisia] test

Cindie Green illoraofthewestlea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:02:29 CDT 2015

I am not a big fan of FB. I never used it much before I came back to Artemisia. I started using it here because the fact of the matter is, that is how people are communicating... Period. I always read this mailing group. I rarely think to post more than a reply. Why? Because only a small fraction of anyone reads this. Is it right, is it wrong? It doesn't matter. People are not coming back to this this forum. Technology has moved on. Saying everyone should have to come back is like saying everyone should have to go back to VHS because some people don't have DVD. Not gonna happen.
I wish there was an easier answer for those who don't use FB. I resisted as long as was reasonable for privacy reasons, but I got used to FB and find it very convenient most of the time. I find it a frustrating pain other times. But it is where people are communicating regardless.

Illora