[Artemisia] test

Webminister of Artemisia webminister at artemisia.sca.org
Wed Sep 30 22:24:25 CDT 2015

Sorry Adne,

I post what information is submitted to the webmaster and the sage about
the event on the website, and I never received a list of crown combatants
(usually the stewards don't know that information yet). I think it is a
great idea to start posting things like that in the news section on the
website; however, the hard part is to find someone who is willing to
compile that sort of information and keep up on it. If you would like to
start compiling an accurate list of crown entrants and email it to me
before every crown I would be absolutely thrilled, and more than happy to
post it on the website.

Thanks,

--
Lord Fritz Zapff