[Artemisia] Kngdom Fundraiser at Fall Coronation

Tammy Anderson tanderson1028 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 09:23:13 CDT 2016

  Greetings, all good gentles of Artemisia. I have news! For the Kingdom fundraiser, full-color prints of the Kingdom of Artemisia Royal Lineage Scroll will be available for purchase at Coronation. A limited number of prints (19" x 31") will be available at the event, and for $20, you can own a piece of Artemisia history. If you cannot make the event, you may contact me, Mistress Tamsyn Sutherland (tanderson1028 at yahoo.com), to place an order, which may be picked up at Coronation. Help spread the word!
In service,
Tamsyn