[Artemisia] Castles and 13th Century Life

sandilee at cableone.net sandilee at cableone.net
Sun Dec 18 19:38:32 CST 2016

This was wonderful to watch!! Thank you!!!Lady CecilySent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Duke AlanDate: Sun, Dec 18, 2016 5:27 PMTo: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list;Cc: Subject:[Artemisia] Castles and 13th Century Life
Hello All, I stumbled across this absolutely fantastic BBC video on castle building.  Some of you are aware that there is a project in France right now, and for several years, to build a castle using medieval methods.  This video is 3 experimental archeologists from England who go there to learn by doing.Take the time wo watch it, and I guarantee you will learn some things that will make you a smarter person.  In case the link doesn't come through, you can do a search on YouTube of "Secrets of the Castle with Ruth, Peter and Tom".It never hurts for us to return to our original roots of interest in actual medieval things...YIS,    Alanhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4eCopYK_Q_______________________________________________Artemisia mailing listArtemisia at lists.gallowglass.orghttp://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia