[Artemisia] Please cross post as needed T&C Land Coordination

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 14:24:08 CST 2016

I will be gathering information for Land Coordination for T&C for the whole Kingdom. Please send me your tentage info (including ropes/stakes) and if you are per-registered or not and I will add you to the map. Either an IM on Facebook or an e-mail to mps0307 at yahoo.com will work. When you get on site, His Grace Timmur will be the on-site contact.

Please have this info to me by 2/8/16

 Please send me your info as soon as possible so we can start mapping things out.
YISDunkr