[Artemisia] Arn Hold's Silver Anniversary Ball - Dance list

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Thu Jan 7 09:36:44 CST 2016

Greetings to all!

I have just what everyone has been waiting for - the list of Dances for the upcoming Silver Anniversary Ball in Arn Hold, AND a link to a document that outlines the steps themselves! (oh, and - here is the information about the Event: http://www.baronyarnhold.org/cgi-bin/Events.cgi )

Now, don't worry if you are not familiar with the dances, or even the steps, as we will be practicing the dances in the afternoon and as always, will walk through any that are needed in the evening.

The Dance Card

Trenchmore

Childgrove

Gathering Peascods

Black Alman

Heart's Ease

Picking of Sticks

Mannshaft

Mr Beveridges' Magot

Strip the Willow

Queen's Alman

Black Nag

Montarde

The Canny Moose

Rufty Tufty

Hole in the Wall

La Bastringue

Newcastle

Reel for Jeannie

Karabushka (it is a Russian Ball, after all)

You can access the link here: http://www.baronyarnhold.org/CGIfiles/Silver_Ball_Dance_Steps.pdf

See you soon!

Morgan
Arn Hold

--
I'm not clumsy.
It is just that the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and