[Artemisia] The Party Work Party

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Mon Jun 6 10:21:01 CDT 2016

Hello all,

I hope your preparations for the upcoming Party are coming along well.  Things are falling in place well for the non-event.  Some very fun fighting scenarios; both heavy and rapier have been planned.  There will be some very challenging and fun archery challenges!  Bardics, classes, merchants.... no court, what more could a person want?

In order to help get the site in perfect shape for the Party, we will have a work party on Sunday, June 12, starting at 1000 am.  There is some minor things that need attending to prior to Wednesday when site opens.

If anyone is interested in helping out, I'd appreciate it.  Shouldn't take a whole bunch of time.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

YIS,    Alan