[Artemisia] What Did You Do This Week?

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sun Jun 12 21:29:11 CDT 2016

So, on another list that I follow, it is very typical for them to inquire "What did you do this week to..._"

I thought that would be an interesting thing to bring to these lists as well.  So here's the question:  What did you do this week to make the SCA a better place?

For my answer, there are a couple of new guys at fighter practice who I brought some material to help them along.  One was the Known World Handbook, and some armour bits.  As well as some suggestions on improving fighting techniques.  New people are so excited!  It's fun to help them along and generate that fun, which hopefully will spread to everyone.

Looking forward to ehearing your answers.

Alan