[Artemisia] What Did You Do This Week?

Shelly Wolf amefinch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:53:02 CDT 2016

Last week was "Cast ALL the Things" week (with a focus on 50 year).  That
includes a boatload of artisan's gifts and tokens as well as a badge for
those folks making the trip to help them remember it!  I also worked on
carvings for a site token and award badges.  :)  Casting is fun and
interesting and nearly always about helping others remember an experience.

Giliana