[Artemisia] Fwd: Please forward to This list

SirMLL at aol.com SirMLL at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 14:17:24 CDT 2016

____________________________________
 From: BENGTA1 at aol.com
To: SirMLL at aol.com
Sent: 6/21/2016 9:33:23 P.M.  Mountain Daylight Time
Subj: Please forward to [Artemisia] This  list

Folks!

Although I receive posts from this list, I still cannot post here.   I have
to forward my posts to Sir Michael to post for me.   I know  several other
people also have that same problem.

I spoke to Viscount Sir William Gallowglass, and he says he has never had
anything to do with the running of this list.

Is anyone even trying to fix this list?  This problem has been going  on
for a long, long time.  Please someone get the list wokring  right!

Yours,
Bengta