[Artemisia] Aerie List

Seneschal of Artemisia seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Sun Jun 26 21:25:05 CDT 2016

Approximately one year ago, myself as Kingdom Seneschal and the Crown at
that time gave our approval & permission to Master Robin to turn the list
over to Shauna of Carrick Point, who lives here in Artemisia. Our approval
was required due to the previous moderator, HE Yumitori, having passed
away.

Since the Crown and I gave our approval, I have seen nothing more about
this list. HE Shauna is the one Master Robin was going to work with on
this, she needs to be contacted. If Shauna is no longer able or willing to
be moderator, then a new moderator may be found, but Shauna needs to be
contacted before anything else happens.

Katya

Kingdom Seneschal