[Artemisia] Aerie List

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 27 10:35:24 CDT 2016

Good Morning Artemisia!

	As of this morning I now have access to the back-end of the list.
There are 625 messages, going back to 2008, in the 'pending' queue -
that is the first thing I am tackling. It will take me a little while
to wade through everything. All the really old messages I will be
discarding, since they are, well, old. If you see a bunch of 'your
message was discarded' messages, this is why.

Once I get through those messages I will then be able to look at the
membership lists and re-authorize people, etc.

	Give me a day to get this all done, please.

	Shauna