[Artemisia] UP and running?

jamesw90 jamesw90 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 27 20:51:56 CDT 2016

Lynn here. Hoping it works at last!

-------- Original message --------From: shauna at bresnan.net Date: 6/27/16  7:39 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list' <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Subject: [Artemisia] UP and running?

	Greetings everyone!

 For those who have not been able to post, could I please ask you to
either send a new message to the list or reply to this one? I can't
see any reason (now) why anyone should not be able to post who is a
member of the list. There are over 300 members, btw.

	Thanks in advance!

	Shauna