[Artemisia] messages received, I hope

jamesw90 jamesw90 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 27 23:14:35 CDT 2016

Great big thanks to Shauna! 🙌 yay!Lynn

-------- Original message --------From: shauna at bresnan.net Date: 6/27/16  9:59 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list' <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Subject: [Artemisia] messages received, I hope

	So, I got responses from

	Redhawk

	Rozalija

	Bethoc

	Sir Michael the Lucky

	Bengta (yes I can see you now!) :-D

	and a requirement to approve a mesage from Viscountess Lynn (which I
did, and hopefully put her on permanent accept)

	Anyone else? If you sent something but are not listed above, please
let me know at my personal addy - shauna at bresnan.net [1] - so I can
try and correct things. I need to know what email you are subscribed
under, as that is the only way I have to track individuals.

	Viscountess Lynn - please try again and see if I fixed it!

	Thanks again to everyone for your patience!

	Shauna

Links:
------
[1] mailto:shauna at bresnan.net