[Artemisia] 50 year

Susan Macnamara machay at xmission.com
Thu Jun 30 09:14:27 CDT 2016

On Sunday, as we were packing to leave, we walked over to Security Point. A man stopped us and said, "Do you know what is so cool about the SCA? See that woman over there in green, picking up trash? That's one of the Founders." Earlier I had seen her by the bridge to the showers, doing the same. The next day, after the car was packed, I was very conscientious picking up micro-trash before we drove away. Being an example is important, no matter our age. Observing one is invaluable - no matter our age. YIS, Luveday de Salford