[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Schedule

ratslayer at spro.net ratslayer at spro.net
Wed Mar 30 10:24:17 CDT 2016

Here is the schedule for Crown.  It is subject to change.  Times after the
tournament are dependent on the length of tourney. (ie Circles, Bardic and
Closing Court may not be exactly at the designated time)

9:00		Site Opens
9:30		Crown List Opens
10:00		Opening Court
11:30		Crown List Closes
11:30		Lunch available for purchase ($7 and is a fundraiser for the
Kingdom)
12:00		Processional of Combatants and Consorts
12:30		Crown Tournament Starts
1:00		Rose Tournament Starts
4:00		Peer Circles (Chivalry then Laurel) This might be a good time to
grab a quick bite to eat
5:30		Bardic Competition
7:30		Closing Court
                                       Site Clean up

Weather for the day is supposed to get up to 70 degrees!!!!!!!!  It should
be a beautiful day to soak up some sunshine!

If you have not contacted Mikulas or Kelwin about bringing a pavilion or a
sun shade please do so.  We are hoping to have only period
pavilions/sunshades.  If we don't hear from you it will be a first come
first serve basis.

Hope to see you all there!  If you have any questions feel free to contact
Mikulas the Butcher  Mikulasthebutcher at yahoo.com  or  Kelwin Ratslayer
(ratslayer at spro.net)

The Crown Event Staff