[Artemisia] photos from Known World Heraldic Symposium 2016

Lynne Puckett puckett.l.e at gmail.com
Mon May 2 00:24:24 CDT 2016

Hi, Everyone,
Apparently there was high demand for the photo zip file, so due to
excessive bandwidth demands, Dropbox suspended the link.  I have now
un-suspended it.

Can everyone that already successfully downloaded the file please share
with others?

With luck and caution, that will prevent the link from being suspended
again.  It's a 940MB *.zip file, which takes a bit of time to download even
with good bandwidth.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7032910/KWHS2016.zip

Please let me know if it gets stuck again; I'll keep an eye on my end also.
thanks,
Aletheia Isidora