[Artemisia] Uprising

Ken Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Wed May 11 16:24:30 CDT 2016

Copied directly from the registration form available *this minute* from the uprisingwar.org website:

Site Fees Subtotal for this person. (If multiple Pre-Registrations are being submitted use Totals Page to help account all forms.)
NOTE: Personal checks will be accepted for Pre-Registration. NO personal checks will be accepted at the gate. The pre-registration deadline is May 10, 2016. Pre-Registrations postmarked later than May 15 may be returned unopened.

The part that says "The pre-registration deadline is May 10, 2016" seems pretty clear to me.